Sunday, August 5, 2007

Larry and Bob

Yesterday we went on a fun family outing to the new Christian Bookstore that opened in town. An added bonus was the presence of Larry and Bob from VeggieTales! The girls were both excited, but only Katherine actually wanted to get anywhere near them. Elizabeth was excited at the thought of seeing them, but wanted to do so from a long distance. We stood halfway across the store and she was still clinging to me with an occasional excited sounding "There's Larry and Bob" followed by "I'm scared". They were pretty big and even Katherine has a little hesitant, but she did get in line and head up to them to give them a hug and get her picture taken. (Katherine wants me to type that they were quiet - didn't talk)
Let me tell you, they have quite a following. The store was packed with preschool aged kids and younger and their parents. It's a really nice bookstore with a great kids section - I'm sure we'll be back.

No comments: