Thursday, August 9, 2007

6 months old

Christopher is now 6-months old and I finally got some pictures of him to post. He went to the doctor on Monday and is a whopping 22lbs and 28 inches long - the average size of an 8-9 month old. That would be why he is already outgrowing his 6-9 month clothes! He's happy and healthy and loves watching his sisters play and sing and talk - I'm not sure if he'll talk early because he wants to join right in or talk late because he can't get a word in edgewise! He's starting to sit by himself, although he is such a wiggleworm that he falls over pretty quickly. We'll work on that. He's still not a big roller, since he doesn't really like being on his tummy, so I suspect he won't be crawling for quite a while. That's quite ok - I'm not in a hurry for that, although his is awful heavy to carry around. OH, and the other thing is that he's pretty much outgrown his infant carseat, so I'll be taking it out and replacing it with the convertible car seat (rear facing) that we got when Elizabeth outgrew her infant car seat. I feel like he's growing up already!

No comments: