Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a joyous Easter! Yes, that is snow in the picture. We had snow flurries on and off all day! We got a dusting in the morning as we were going to church, but it quicky melted and then 3 or 4 more times during the day we looked outside to see it snowing again! I'm all for having Easter in April!
A lovely lady at church brought the girls a lamb cake to frost and decorate, so we did that on Saturday and the girls really had fun with it. Thanks, Mrs. Ricks! Here's the finished product.
My pretty girls in their Easter dresses with their Webkinz stuffed animals that showed up in their Easter baskets!

Hunting for eggs (inside, since it was snowing and 33 degrees!)....

Christopher was napping durning the egg hunting, but we finally got him up for dinner with my (Julie's) parents and pictures - I had to get some pictures with all my kids, so here is the best I could do. Christopher wouldn't smile for anything! Oh, well!

Come on, Katherine, smile - it's Easter! Anyway, hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: