Monday, January 28, 2008

the January lull...

Isn't it always the case that January is just a bit dull after the excitement of all the holidays? Well, with being sick this year over the holidays, we've just been trying to get well and get the house back in order since then. Plus, it's been so cold for a chunk of the month that we just didn't do much that we didn't have to. I guess we did have a few "exciting" things happen, though.
Christohper did get his first haircut the first week of January - just a trim around his ears and in the back.
Before.....

During....

After....

The kids playing on the floor in the kitchen (I think I was fixing supper)....

Katherine hanging out with dad Sunday afternoon.....

We are looking forward to Christopher's birthday this week - I can't believe he's actually going to be 1-year old) and his doctor's appt on Friday. He's BIG and I'll be really interested to see how heavy and tall. More to report next week!

No comments: