Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun Part 1

The Saturday before Christmas, we went to my brother's house with my parents for the Emery Christmas festivities. For those who don't know, Kevin (my brother), John, and I went to the University of Illinois and my mom and dad went to USC. It just so happens that Illinois and USC are in the Rose Bowl this year, so Kevin got, for John and my Dad, Rose Bowl t-shirts (see below the 3 of them modeling them a bit) and also appropriate attire for watching the Rose Bowl next week. Thanks, Kevin - FUN!
We had a fun day of family time - it's always fun to get the kids together..
We got a pretty good picture of the grandkids with my parents - Kaiser, my nephew, wanted no part of it.

Here's the boy cousins - I think their first picture together!

Kim and Kaiser

Oh, yeah, and there were presents, too!

No comments: