Saturday, June 16, 2007

Summer's Here

Well, summer has kicked in here in St. Louis - I guess we can't complain too much since it is mid June. We've been to the pool a couple of times and gotten our inflatable one out in the back yard. The girls love to splash around in the water. Hopefully the misquitos won't get them too bad. We'll get Christopher out in the water soon, too.
Katherine LOVED VBS and, while I don't have any pictures to post right now, I'm hoping that someone got some of her at some point. It I get my hands on some, I'll certainly post. We've been listening to VBS music nonstop for the past 3 weeks. It's such a joy to hear her singing about Jesus so loudly and happily and to have so much fun with it.
I wanted to post just a few pics of the kids, too. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: